Intro: Working with one of our business partners, an established injection moulding manufacturer supplying predominately to the automotive sector we are looking to appoint a Warehouse Manager within this successful company.
As Warehouse Manager you wi
Job Overview: Working with one of our business partners, an established injection moulding manufacturer supplying predominately to the automotive sector we are looking to appoint a Warehouse Manager within this successful company.
As Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods, be responsible for the warehouse and logistic team including Line feeders and Shift Managers. The Warehouse Manager will report and follow up on the KPI’s set and create an action plan to improve the areas where the target is not achieved. The ideal candidate will have good qualifications or certification in supervisory or management and will be both commercially aware & a clear, confident communicator.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large well established automotive manufacturer providing both job stability and satisfaction.
• Oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
• Be responsible for the Warehouse and logistics team including Line feeders and Shift Managers
• Recording stock accuracy, reducing the stock deviation to a minimum
• Improving the efficiency of the material flow and creating an improvement proposal
• Implementing 5’s across all the plant
• Be responsible for maintaining the process & procedures defined by World Class Manufacturing
• Update Skills Matrix
• Create safe environment
• Be in charge of the deliveries to customers – Keep track of the buffer available between the company and its customers
• Oversee the waste management system and control to achieve target
• Implementation of system procedures and organisation structure to support the business needs
• Report and follow up on the KPI’s set and create a action plan to improve the areas where targets are not achieved
• Support the implementation of the warehouse management system
Experience and Personal Competencies
• Knowledge of transport
• Man Management
• H&S experience
• Inventory control systems
• Good Knowledge of continuous improvements
• Management role in automotive suppliers
• Proven track record of Man Management
• Usage of SAP
• Strong Leadership style
• Good communication skills
• Ability to operate under pressure
Key Words: “Shift Manager”, “Shift Supervisor”, “Production Supervisor”, “Production Team Leader”, “Shift Leader”, “cell leader”, manufacturing, “team leader”, “Line supervisor”, “line leader”, “injection moulding”, “Warehouse Manager”