Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with one of our injection moulding manufacturing partners to appoint an experienced Injection Moulding Setter. EXPRIES 15/03/18
Job overview: The role of the Injection Moulding Setter will be to set, condition, maintain & optimise several injection machines & oversee Robot program changes.
For this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of setting injection moulding machines and experience with process optimisation, tool setting, tool changes, basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
- You will report to the production supervisor and ensure the smooth running of the moulding machines.
- The setting and programming of injection moulding machines
- Be responsible for the effective operation of all moulding machines and equipment
- Effective operation of ancillary equipment such as heaters and dryers
- Follow quality procedures, checking product against drawings & master samples, following first off/last off procedure, completing setting sheets
- Support new tool trials
- Optimising cycle times & reducing scrap
- Safely storing of mould tools
- Work to company health and safety procedures
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in injection moulding
- Technical knowledge of mould tools, moulding machines and processes
- Vacuum Forming machine setting experience would be beneficial
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months