Job Overview: Looking to expand their ever growing team, our client is now seeking two Line Leaders who is looking for a long term career within the company. EXPIRES 02/04/2018
General Summary: Successful applicants for the role of Line Leader will have previous supervisory skills and ideally possess a Level 2 Team Leader Diploma qualification (although this is not essential, successful candidates without this qualification will automatically be enrolled on this training course). This is a hands on role and you must be flexible, highly motivate, have excellent interpersonal skills and a disciplined approach. The successful candidate will report directly to the Shift Supervisor.
Line Leader responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to, supervision of a production team, motivating the team to achieve performance targets, knowledge of productivity improvements, driving continuous improvement, maintaining the Health and Safety of your team, providing induction training to new staff and completion of production documentation.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual, who has Supervisory / Line Leader experience, who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
- Motivating the team to achieve performance targets
- Knowledge of productivity improvements
- Drive continuous improvements
- Health & Safety of your team
- Identify areas for improvement and implement these areas
- Supervising a production team within allocated area
- Lead HOS workshops and activities
- Induction of new staff to the working area
- Completing standard documentation within your team
- Ideally, you will have the Level 2 Team Leader Diploma qualification. If the successful candidate does not have this, they will be enrolled immediately on this course. This qualification is essential to the Line Leader role
- This is a hands on role and you must be flexible, highly motivate, have excellent interpersonal skills and a disciplined approach
- Previous supervisory skills are essential
- Ideally previous experience in Automotive Injection Moulding